Sunday 22 July 2007

Life Cycle

From tomorrow, I'll have yet another blog up and running, and I call it Life Cycles. Unlike the other blogs I have, this one is daily talk about everything and anything. Probably with a fair bit of swearing. Updated every single bloody day, no matter what stands in my way (well, except maybe when I'm on holiday).

It's hosted on my own server space, giving me full editorial and design control. Thus why it looks better than this one, and will soon have an accompanying forum to go with it.

This will be my main blogging hole. For me a wonder of design and coding. In terms of my experiences working with PHP, this has to be the most advanced thing I've done. Granted the whole site runs on Wordpress and bbPress, but to get them to work together near seamlessly, as well as look and behave the same way - is something I would not have imagined myself doing mere months ago. And I did it in about 4 days... I amaze myself sometimes.

You can register and for that sooner is better. This one account will allow more advanced commenting options and will be ready and working for when the forums arrive.

Time to blag about every bloody aspect of my life!
http://robomilk.sirkain.net/lifecycle/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home