Thursday 5 April 2007

Welcome!

This is Shaun Hargreaves... or is it?


About Myself


Well instead of that dead repetitive sidebar thingy that would be on the right over there, here's a quick overview. I am Shaun Hargreaves, junior web designer, master of (X)HTML and CSS, learner of Javascript and PHP, graphic designer and furry.

I started blogging in mid-2006, and it was quite fun. But eventually it died off. Now it's come back in storm! And what better way then to provide info to the web going community? We live in a Web 2.0 world, where just about anyone with a computer and internet connection can leave their mark on the web. And these people are constantly searching for better ways to do things.

Blogging is, after a peak lasting only 2 years, already in massive decline. It's becoming a lost art, but now I plan to keep it alive. It's an integral part of internet history. And so it should be preserved for the future.

It's also a great way to practice journalism!

And so, enjoy the coming weeks, months and maybe years in which I will document my life, my work, my loves and loves lost. This has been Shaun Hargreaves. Thank you.